domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2012

You don’t die from a broken heart you only wish you did......





It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend....








Play fair. Don’t hit people. Say you’re sorry when you hurt somebody.....







Forgiving is not forgetting. It’s letting go of the hurt.....







Never make a defence or an apology until you are accused.....







An apology might help, but you can change your life without one.....







It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.....








Forgiveness is the sweetest revenge.....







More men are sorry for speaking, than for keeping silence.....







An apology is a good way to have the last word......







Keep your words soft and tender because tomorrow you may have to eat them.....








Take away love and our earth is a tomb.....







Guess I was only an option to you, nothing more.....







When you break up, your whole identity is shattered. You are no longer alive.....








Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant nothing to him......







It seems impossible to stop thinking about your ex-lover and the memories you have shared together.....







Trying to forget someone you love is like trying to remember someone you never knew.....







Sometimes the person you really need is the one you didn’t think you wanted.....






A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it......







There is a time for departure even when there’s no certain place to go.....







I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you dont see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me... I'm going to smile.....







I don’t miss him, I miss who I thought he was......







There is one pain I often feel which you will never know because it is caused by the absence of you.....







It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.....







You have to forgive to forget and forget,  to feel again ....







Now that I have loved so purely and deeply, I have realized how lonely I really am.....







Love can sometimes be magic. But magic can sometimes just be an illusion.....







To love a person is to learn the song that is in their heart and sing it to them when they have forgotten....







Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable....







Not the fastest horse can catch a word spoken in anger......







I wish i could burn some memories of mine, but even burning,  is too little for them....






There is nothing more galling to angry people than the coolness of those on whom they wish to vent their spleen.....







Always write angry letters to your enemies, never mail them.....







One day, when I’m not longer spending my days running a sweet-stall, I may write a book about us all. It’ll be recollected in fire and blood...my blood....







I can still remember how you taste......







It only takes a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone & a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.....







Darkness isn’t the absence of light… it’s the absence of you.....







It’s true we don’t know what we’ve got until its gone, but we don’t know what we’ve been missing until it arrives....







Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling in at night.  I miss you like hell.....







I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.....



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.