martes, 28 de agosto de 2012

Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts....



God is closest to those with broken hearts.....




 What is the opposite of two?  A lonely me, a lonely you.....




Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go....




 Sadness flies away on the wings of time......




I don't know why they call it heartbreak.  It feels like every other part of my body is broken too...



Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again.....





Sadness flies on the wings of the morning and out of the heart of darkness comes the light...




When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal....





In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing.....




Relationships are like glass.  Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together......




Love is like a puzzle.  When you're in love, all the pieces fit but when your heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together.....




Don't worry about losing.  If it is right, it happens, the main thing is not to hurry, nothing good gets away...



 

 Sorrow is the mere rust of the soul.  Activity will cleanse and brighten it......





Ask me why I keep on loving you when it's clear that you don't feel the same way for me... the problem is that as much as I can't force you to love me, I can't force myself to stop loving you....






Maybe part of loving is learning to let go....





Have you ever been in love?  Horrible isn't it?  It makes you so vulnerable.  It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.  You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life.... You give them a piece of you.  They didn't ask for it. 







They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore.  Love takes hostages.  It gets inside you.  It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart.  It hurts.  Not just in the imagination.  Not just in the mind.  It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain....






 I never knew until that moment how bad it could hurt to lose something you never really had.....





Nothing takes the taste out of peanut butter quite like unrequited love.............





How beautiful the yesterday that stood Over me like a rainbow! I am alone, The past is past. I see the future stretch All dark and barren as a rainy sea....




 Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.....





 Yes, I will go.  I would rather grieve over your absence than over you....


 


 Let no one who loves be unhappy... even love unreturned has its rainbow...




 As soon as forever is through, I'll be over you......





Lost in your heart, lost in your eyes
Lost every day, no map to follow
Entire days, weeks, a blur
Flickers of light, in the darkness,
Only to be enveloped in shadows once more.....






It's not love's going hurts my days
But that it went in little ways.......





I am tired, Beloved,
of chafing my heart against
the want of you;
of squeezing it into little inkdrops,
And posting it........





 
Walking, working, barely breathing
My thoughts, far away
Heart aching, mind racing
Sleep does not come easily, nor last long....





 My love-lies-bleeding..........





If we must part forever,
Give me but one kind word to think upon,
And please myself with, while my heart's breaking.....




Trust your own instinct.  Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else's..................





Trust yourself.  You know more than you think you do.....




 Trust your hunches.  They're usually based on facts filed away just below the conscious level.....





The most decisive actions of our life... are most often unconsidered actions....




 Instinct is the nose of the mind..................





 I would rather trust a woman's instinct than a man's reason......





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.